- Ensuring good relations with suppliers: informing and taking measures if there are issues with orders, goods or deliveries
- Receiving all incoming goods and checking for quality and accordance to HACCP guidelines
- Insuring consistency between delivered and ordered goods in terms of prices and quantities
- Analysing price fluctuations and informing the purchasing manager
- Ensuring the supervision of the storekeeper
- Inventory management to ensure an optimal flow of goods
- Encoding the invoices and determining costs allocated to each department.
- Participating in the monthly reconciliation of the accounts
Assisting the different departments in:
- Internal auditing of food costs
- Ensuring all incoming goods are ordered according to the guidelines, delivered and in optimal condition to be used within the hotel’s departments.