Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/01/2021
European Banking Authority, Technical traineeships in Prudential Regulation and Supervisory Policy (PRSP)
EBA - European Banking Authority
20 avenue André Prothin, Paris La Défense, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
6 mesi (rinnovabili)
circa 1.700 € mensili
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
L'offerta scade il 05/11/2021
The EBA’s activities in Prudential Regulation and Supervisory Policy focus on the prudential requirements for credit institutions, which include the following topics:
- Capital, liquidity, leverage ratio, IRRBB and large exposures requirements;
- Requirements for resolution;
- Accounting aspects for banks;
- The assessment of credit, market and operational risk;
- Benchmarking of IFRS9 and internal models for own funds requirements
- Internal governance;
- Risk management and crisis management requirements;
- Pillar 2 risk assessment framework;
- Supervisory and Resolution colleges monitoring
- Work also includes the review of capital instruments issuances including MREL liabilities oversight of supervisors’ Pillar 2 practices, and the benchmarking of internal models.
The EBA’s Policy Coordination activities are related to:
- The overall support of the EBA’s governance;
- Coordination with EU institutions and other external stakeholders;
- Leading the planning and control of the EBA’s multi-annual work programme;
- Maintaining the EBA’s document management policy and system;
- Coordinating the EBA’s training activities to supervisors;
- The central coordination of a standardised Q&A process with respect to the full scope of the EBA’s mandate;
- Managing the EBA’s external and internal communication.
- Have completed the first cycle of a higher university education and have obtained a full degree certificate or its equivalent by the time the candidate’s application is submitted;
- The university education shall be completed no longer than five years prior to the date of submission of the application(s);
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and have a very good knowledge of English, the official working language of the EBA, at a level of at least B2, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- A Master degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Statistics or PhD studies in these areas (ongoing or complete);
- A graduate thesis on topics related to the activities of the department as described above;
- Good drafting skills in English
- In addition, it would advantageous for the candidates to have: Have experience with quantitative analysis and programming skills, for instance in SAS, Visual Basic, Python or similar programming languages.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.