Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/03/2021
Cartier, Internship International Marketing Product Manager Assistant
33 Rue Boissy d‘Anglas, Paris, Francia
6 mesi (da luglio)
Fino a 1.400 € lordi mensili
- Participation in the creation of the strategic plan: Participation in the elaboration of the collection plans, participation in brainstorming sessions, analysis, and pricing.
- Sales analysis, strategic recommendations and participation in monthly business reviews: Monthly and quarterly analysis of sales by product line, follow-up of new collection launches, development of specific analyses, creation of sales reports.
- Writing of sales support tools for new products: Participation in the creation of product news for our sales teams in all markets, definition of the product universe and drafting of product sheets.
- Competition study : competitive product intelligence in order to elaborate collection plans (prices and novelties), writing of reports related to these analyses.
- Management of requests from markets and other departments of the House
- Support of Product Managers throughout the product cycle on operational and punctual missions (coverage of shootings, creation of boards, etc.).
- Student in Business School or preparing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, you have a first experience of at least 6 months in International Marketing with analysis missions and you are fluent in English.
- Results-oriented, you are comfortable with figures and have very good analytical skills, which are illustrated by an excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are also recognized for your product sensitivity and creative thinking, as well as for your good interpersonal skills, proactivity and service orientation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.