Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/03/2019
Expedia, Market Associate Internship
St John Street, London, Regno Unito
Comunicazione/Marketing, Turismo e ospitalità
6 mesi (22nd July 2019 – 17th January 2020)
As an Intern you will complete daily calls to help our current and prospective hotel partners achieve this. You will consistently demonstrate data specific to their market available in Expedient, Expedia's proprietary market insights and activity prioritization dashboard. In addition to supporting hotel partners, you will also support team project work, such as Product reviews and promotions.
By providing and analysing data specific to their market, Market Associate Interns will work closely with hotel partners to:
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the Expedia sites to increase customer conversion;
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on Expedia Partner Central;
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs;
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts;
- Support Expedia's business development efforts through smooth on-boarding of new hotel partners.
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Permanent work authorisation for this location;
- You must still be completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the point the internship begins (if you have graduated from university, you are not eligible for this internship position).
This internship is also available in: UK – Manchester and Edinburgh; Ireland – Dublin. Please specify top two locations in order of preference in your application.