Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/03/2019
UN-OCHA, Intern - Human Resources
Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
L'offerta scade il 29/12/2019
- Assisting in the design and preparation of learning opportunities on humanitarian, disaster, emergency relief, and related issues;
- assisting in the coordination of communities of practice (CoPs);
- contributing to the preparation of communication material, e.g. brochures, posters and newsletters;
- helping to develop and maintain learning resource information on OCHA Learning Management System (LMS);
- responding to various inquiries and information requests internally and externally for staff learning opportunities;
- assisting in the organization of meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, WebEx, etc. to facilitate learning;
- assist in establishing and maintaining platforms and systems for OCHA staff development courses and training providers;
- assist in tracking, monitoring and reporting on learning activities through learning management systems and other data collection methods;
- and performing tasks as requested by supervisor, as appropriate.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation from an academic programme.
- Applicants who are unable to commence the internship within one year of graduation shall not be accepted. The University degree must be in the area of adult education, social sciences, international relations, management, public administration or in a related field.
- For this internship fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage .