Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/05/2019
Allianz, Internship Valuation Team
Allianz Global Investors
Bockenheimer Landstraße 42-44, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2019
- Supporting the Valuation Team in validating external price quotes through daily control routines for all asset classes.
- Monitoring and analysis of illiquid assets with infrequent or no trading activity, i.e. stale price assets.
- Assistance with streamlining processes and procedures with regard to pricing routines, especially with focus on the requirements within the regulatory framework (e.g. AIFMD).
- Close interaction with internal parties involved in the asset pricing process (e.g. risk management, portfolio management, various custodian banks etc.).
- Student in economics, business administration, (financial) mathematics or a comparable degree with strong focus on finance and capital markets
- Working experience within the financial industry, preferably at an asset manager/bank in a valuation group function will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments (i.e. OTC derivatives and fixed Income products) as well as understanding of commonly applied mathematical valuation models, model sensitivities and input parameters
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Access) and experience with programming (at least in VBA)
- High commitment, motivation and willingness to take on responsibility
- The ability to work independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Very good team player with high motivation and positive work attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English, near to or at negotiation level. German will be considered an advantage.