Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/07/2019
Facebook, Research Intern - Optoelectronic Device Performance (PhD University Student)
Facebook Reality Labs
Centre, Cork, Irlanda
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
12 - 16 settimane
- Design, building and use of a characterisation setup to study the dynamic performance of GaN-based and GaAs-based light emitting devices.
- Undertake a research project in analysing the LED performance dependence on for example temperature, time and input current.
- Active involvement in the data analysis and comparison to simulation to evaluate impact of the results on future device performance.
- Communication of research agenda, progress and results.
- Collaboration with and support of other researchers across various disciplines.
- Currently studying for a full time Master’s or PhD in electrical engineering, applied physics or related field and able to return to the program after the completion of the internship.
- 1 years+ practical expertise in one or more of the following areas: semiconductor device physics
- semiconductor device fabrication & characterisation
- RF characterisation.