Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2019
BCW, PR Internship
Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, Regno Unito
As an intern you will get exposed to a huge variety of the work we do from selling into journalists, working with influencers, to helping out on events and copy writing.
- You will need to be confident and solutions focused and be keen to gain solid media relations experience and top-notch writing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and manage deadlines is essential.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment would be beneficial.
- Digital expertise and experience is also ideal.
- This role is aimed at candidates who are not currently studying