Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2019
Pwc Luxembourg, Data Insights and Reporting Analyst Trainee
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
L'offerta scade il 30/07/2019
You will be part of PwC’s data and analytics team in Consulting serving our clients from across industries in Luxembourg and beyond. The trainee’s main role will be to support PwC’s Digital Intelligence Data Analytics offering for our clients.
As a Trainee, you will:
- support teams in analysing market and customer insights generated by public and social data;
- look behind the data and identify key market trends and customer insights;
- analyse marketing and customer performance indicators and insights;
- create impactful custom reports;
- visualize findings legibly using charts, tables and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data;
- work with key resources from data analytics, industry experts within PwC Luxembourg and across the global PwC network;
- grow skills and capabilities in the domain of Customer Insights and Analytics.
- You are passionate about market research and data storytelling;
- You are proactive, highly details oriented and autonomous;
- You have excellent writing skills, a persistent approach and a great sense of responsibility, and strong capacities for multi-tasking, time keeping;
- You are able to summarize information from varied data sources and to take ownership, you are a self-starter and show a proactive attitude;
- You feel comfortable presenting insights to a variety of audiences;
- You are familiar with and understand social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums or Instagram;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI;
- You have an excellent command of German, and English is mandatory. Any additional language is an asset.