Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/06/2019
FIA, Policy Internship Fall 2019
FIA, Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile
Rue de la science, 41, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo ed editoria
6 mesi (dal 2 settembre)
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2019
- Support in policy monitoring, legislative research, support events organisation and lobbying strategies
- Drafting policy news articles to our internal website and policy monitoring tools
- General administrative support like drafting of documents, preparing presentations
- Providing information for communications activities
- Participate in internal and external meeting activities.
University student seeking work experience in Brussels within an international team. Qualities required include a high level of English both written and spoken, and good analytical skills. Knowledge of the EU decision-making process is a plus, but is not required. Please note that candidates must be registered at a higher education institution to be eligible for the internship position.
Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium. If you are not a student registered in a higher education institution, your application will not be considered.