Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/06/2019
Interpol, INTERNSHIP - Legal
INTERPOL General Secretariat
200, quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon, Francia
11 mesi. Inizio 1 ottobre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 20/07/2019
- Doing legal research (in particular in International Civil Service Law);
- Assisting in drafting legal reviews;
- Supporting the Committee in its administrative, social and leisure activities;
- Carrying out any other duty assigned by the elected members of the Staff Committee.
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution in International Public Law, Law of International Organizations or International Civil Service Law in the last 12 months prior to application.
- Excellent level of English and French are required.
- A good command in any other INTERPOL official languages (Spanish or Arabic) will be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.