Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/06/2019
BDO, Innovation Intern
Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower,, Dublin, Irlanda
6-12 mesi (da settembre)
You will be mainly working with three specific technologies; Alteryx, Tableau & Qlik in which training will be provided. Responsibilities include:
- We will require our Intern, under direction, to meet with, discuss and document current inefficiencies with the business i.e. working as a junior technical business analyst
- We will want our Interns, under direction, to support innovation by working with our business units to develop out and support full implementation of the afore mentioned value add Use Cases. One or combinations of the three technologies above will be used
- Report to and support the Director of Innovation.
- Penultimate year student (before final year) studying a Computing/Business Information Systems related discipline
- We are happy to train Interns on the above highly sought after technologies i.e. no experience required
- Knowledge of “best practice” in respect of software engineering would be very useful
- We are not a software house. Our automation and data visualisation projects are small discrete pieces of work.
- We will require appropriate communication and writing skills.