Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/06/2019
ABBL, EU Affairs Trainee
ABBL and ALFI EU Representative Office in Brussels
Avenue de Corthenberg 168, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi (dal 20 agosto)
L'offerta scade il 26/07/2019
The EU Affairs Trainee is to support the team of the Brussels based EU Representative Office in matters related to the process of financial services legislation.
Tasks of the EU Affairs Trainee:
- Legislative monitoring
- Attend and report from meetings
- Research for the preparation of background notes and drafts
- Organizational support.
- Hold a recent university degree (Master) in European Affairs and be familiar with the workings of the EU institutions
- Possess developed communication skills in particular in writing and drafting
- Have sharp analytical and proven organizational skills
- Demonstrate a good spoken and written command of both English and French. Other languages, in particular Luxembourgish and German, are considered an asset.
- Prior post-study work experience is not essential, but a very first traineeship in European Affairs is considered an advantage.