Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2019
Philips, Internship: Customer Screenings Team - Italian
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
- Perform desk top searches and report back in line with Philips procedures.
- Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the searches.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Reports the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems.
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the customer screenings team.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes.
- Bachelor or master student with a study background in; Law, Communication, Business Administration, Strategic Management. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is a strong asset
- Fluency in the English language (mandatory)
- Fluency in Italian language (mandatory)