Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/07/2019
Toyota, Internship Powertrain Evaluation Engineer (data processing)
Toyota Motor Europe
Hoge Wei 33, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
6 mesi. Inizio 1. ottobre 2019.
You will contribute to Toyota’s powertrain system R&D for the European market by supporting evaluation of gasoline engines. The project’s focus is to study possibilities to increase our test capabilities in Europe by analyzing efficiency gains and improving data processing during engine evaluation. You will perform engine testing and noise and vibration measurements on test facilities in cooperation with technicians. You study the limitations and possible improvements of our test facilities and data processing and analysis capabilities during those experiments. Your outcome will increase the efficiency of future evaluation projects in Europe.
- You are a student from an engineering School
- Good knowledge and interest in automotive and powertrain systems (Engine)
- Good English language skills are a must
- Practical experience with internal combustion engines and noise and vibration is an asset
- Basic computer skills: Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint…
- Appreciated specific computer skills: Matlab, Diadem, Access, Visual basic…