Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
HCCH, Legal Internships
Churchillplein 6b, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
3-6 mesi (da gennaio a giugno 2020)
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2019
- Carry out research on particular points of private international law and/or comparative law, relevant to the operation of existing HCCH Conventions or to the future work of the HCCH;
- take part in the preparation of HCCH meetings (e.g., Council on General Affairs and Policy, Working/Expert Groups, Special Commissions, Diplomatic Sessions);
- contribute to the promotion of the HCCH and its work, assisting with the preparation of presentations and collection of other information according to the needs of the staff of the Permanent Bureau.
- In keeping with the role of the Permanent Bureau as the HCCH secretariat, applicants should bear in mind that the nature of the work assigned will generally be a combination of both legal and administrative work.
- The Permanent Bureau of the HCCH seeks legal interns to assist HCCH staff members in the discharge of their duties and in their day-to-day work. It is also a great opportunity for students who, in the context of their degree studies or their doctoral research, wish to gain practical educational work experience, to deepen their knowledge of private international law, and to understand the HCCH functions.
- The intern should speak at least one of the two official languages of the HCCH, English and French. Knowledge of the other official language is an asset. Knowledge of any other languages may also be an advantage.