Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/07/2019
World Organisation for Animal Health, Internship for Editorial Communication
OIE - World Organisation for Animal Health
12, rue de Prony, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo ed editoria
4 mesi (dal 1° ottobre)
633,75 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 19/08/2019
- Contributing to keep the information on the various activities and fields covered by the OIE up-to-date by interacting with the different contact points responsible for these topics;
- Supporting the implementation of communication strategies linked to specific diseases or institutional activities;
- Developping key messages addressed to the different types of target audiences (from general public to specialist audiences) defined in the OIE communications strategies;
- Creating written content for various supports (press releases, webportals, institutional brochures), in collaboration with technical departments;
- Clarifying, re-writing and restructuring different kinds of contents;
- Participating in the development of communications tools (institutional brochures, leaflets, infographics;
- Elaborating and updating the editorial content of the OIE website;
- Contributing to the monthly Newsletter. Help in the preparation of the OIE annual General Assembly;
- Undertaking any other tasks, assigned by the Head of Unit.
- Graduated (or currently studying) either from a veterinary university or from studies in international communications or political sciences.
- Ability to synthetise and vulgarise scientific information.
- Ability to create content for different types of supports (print, websites, multimedia) and to coordinate content development based on the inputs of different contributors.
- Good copy-editing and proofreading skills are necessary.
- Good communication skills, in both written and spoken English or French. A good knowledge of the other official OIE languages would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of standard desktop tools, especially PowerPoint, Web-based applications and media computer tools.
- Knowledge on the administration of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn YouTube and Flickr would be an asset.
- Knowledge of web design tools like Typo3, WordPress and Mailchimp would be an asset.