Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/07/2019
Henkel, Internship in Sales / Customer Marketeer
Esplanade 1, Brussels, Belgio
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
- Support the account with the launch of new products.
- Day-to-day business assistance and follow-up.
- Preparation of sales presentations specified to this client.
- Develop together with the account team different innovative activities and tailor-made promotions.
Category management & trade marketing:
- Analyzing Nielsen market and brand data and process this data into useful information and arguments.
- Anlyzing shelf shares and comparing them with market data.
- Working on Spaceman planograms and shelf plans.
- Analyzing promotional tools in the market to reinforce our promotional plan versus competition.
- Possibility to put into practice analytical skills through analyzing market data (i.e. AC Nielsen).
- Process market data and convert it into useful information and convincing arguments.
- Academic studies in Economics, Business or related fiels
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French is a must
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude