Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
Ubisoft, Internship - International Event Assistant - EMEA (Communications & PR)
Rue de Lagny, 126, Montreuil, Francia
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Comunicazione/Marketing
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
Ubisoft EMEA HQ is currently looking for an International Event Assistant, EMEA to help deliver creative, memorable and premium event experiences aiming at online/offline media, content creators and business partners.
As part of the Audience & Customer Management department, within the Communications team, this position will report to the Event Manager, EMEA and is based in Montreuil, France with some international travels.
Under the supervision of the Event Manager, the Event Assistant will help coordinate from press events to specific influencer activations, ensuring creative, innovative and consistent experiences within Ubisoft’s standards.
The candidate’s missions will include:
- Help gather the communication managers’ needs in terms of events
- Propose creative event ideas
- Assist in briefing agencies (creative and technical)
- Manage logistic aspects pre, during and post-event including catering, transportation, hotel and venues, ensuring smooth delivery of the events.
- Help implementing new processes, ensuring efficiency, coherency and follow-up of the set processes.
- Help source new suppliers and agencies
- Monitor tendencies and trends in event production.
- And many other exciting missions!
- Currently completing a master’s degree in a Business or Communications School, Science Po or any equivalent
- Passion for events with a first experience in this field (whether professional or extra-professional)
- Can work under tight deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously
- Good organization and time-management skills,
- Creative, curious, able to adapt in various environment
- Team-player with positive attitude, resourceful nature and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of the Office Suite, mostly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English (French is not mandatory but a plus), with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest for videogames