Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/12/2019
World Health Organization, Intern – Project on Cervical Cancer Elimination
WHO - World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20, Geneva, Svizzera
max. 1728 USD al mese
Benefit: Buoni pasto CHF 15 al giorno, assicurazione sanitaria e contro infortuni
- Support the development of the strategy for cervical cancer elimination
- Review literature and conduct literature surveys
- Undertake web research and data collection on specific subject area(s)
- Support the development of tools and guidelines
- Support the drafting, formatting and editing of policy briefs, tool kits, guides/manuals, hand-outs, brochures and reports
- Provide support for the organization of workshops, meetings, conferences, events
- Support the development of communication tools for internal and external stakeholders
- Support on-going departmental projects within the department, as agreed between the Supervisor and the Intern
- Have completed bachelor's level or equivalent at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment; AND be enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal graduate level qualification in studies in Public Health, Public Administration, or a related field of studies
- Experience in the area(s) of Cervical Cancer, Biomedical, Diagnostics, Economics, Policy, Cancer Management, or Vaccines
- Experience or studies/training in Project management, Health Policy, and Public Health
- Experience in research and/or in drafting reports
- Experience in the subject area through academic work or research
- Experience supporting or working in a developing country context
- More specific experience such as specialized computer programmes
- Excellent writing skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.