Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/01/2020
Montblanc, Internship - New Technologies
Hellgrundweg 100, Hamburg, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Arti/Creatività/Moda, Engineering, Project/Business Management
- As an active member of the team you support us with the development of business models along existing and emerging market trends
- You create new ideas, concepts and use cases together with your team members
- Furthermore you support us within our project management and define parts of a product
- You conduct market, competitor and growth analysis
- You are a student (m/f/d) in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or comparable or are in a gap year
- You have a strong affinity to technology, in particular to Internet of things and wearables
- In addition you are fluent in English and have a hands-on mentality
- You are an autonomous self-starter and team oriented with focus on creating output
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.