Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/01/2020
ESMA, Traineeship notice - Financial Markets Profile
European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
1117.37 € (undergraduate traineeship); 1676.06 € (graduate traineeship)
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
Depending on the specific domain, the selected candidate, under the direct supervision of the traineeship tutor, may be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- provide support to the markets analysis of different policies, ad-hoc projects or guidelines documents that are managed by the Authority, which requires quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis;
- support experts in research/policy/supervisory convergence work and analysis of developments in financial markets area/operations;
- assist in preparation of manuals, documentations, reports and reporting tools;
- collect, analyse the data and monitor trends (data management); design and update reports/statistics/databases on various subjects, or assist in preparation of briefings, presentations and/or speeches on ESMA’s scope of action.
Candidates must satisfy all eligibility criteria and provide relevant supporting documents at the time of submission of their application:
- be a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA): Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway;
- have a good knowledge of English ;
- be covered in the event of illness or accident by a national social security scheme or a private insurance policy , and for “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university.
The below mentioned requirements are not obligatory, and substitute an additional asset:
- university degree in the field of economics, finance, mathematics or comparable disciplines;
- good drafting skills in English (preparation of presentations, speeches, articles, revising of documents);
- knowledge (acquired by experience or education) of financial markets;
- knowledge of the standard Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- ability to extract and analyse sets of data using Excel, Access, EViews, Stata, or similar data analysis applications;
- familiarity with statistical or mathematical software, or programming skills .