Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/01/2020
ICC, Internship - Victims and Witnesses Section - Psychological Support Unit
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Sanitaria/medicale, Statistica/Data analysis, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Conduct background research on a wide variety of matters to support the work of the Psychological Support Unit of the VWS
- Assist in drafting reports and analyses on assigned topics
- Assist in the implementation of the witness feedback project
- Draft minutes of meetings
- Assist with the informal translation of documents
- Conduct general administration tasks
- Any other task as entrusted by the Head of the Team or Chief of Section
- In addition to the general eligibility requirements of the ICC’s Internship Programme, candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies in clinical or forensic psychology or related field. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
- Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, relevant work experience or academic research in relation to handling victims of armed conflict, especially victims of sexual violence or former child soldiers, would be an asset.
- Ability to work with persons from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds, including victims of sexual violence, children, the elderly and disabled persons; Experience in working with vulnerable persons is considered an asset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in drafting reports and conducting research.
- IT software/research skills are considered an asset.
- Adaptability to an international, multicultural and multilingual working environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- A very good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
- Other important qualities are discretion and respect of confidentiality, a strong ethical attitude, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.
- Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is highly desirable.