Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Human Resources Section (Contracts Management)
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Assist with drafting memoranda and letters to staff members related to contract management and payroll issues;
- Assist with preparation of reports for payroll and after payroll related activities;
- Distribute letters and medical insurance cards to staff;
- Assist with drafting of employment statement letters;
- Assist with Pension documents;
- Respond to standard emails queries;
- Focal point for emails related to the medical insurance;
- Create report to track the dependency review for 2017 and update the respective HR focal point;
- Assists with filling and sending Personnel Actions
All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of a relevant study at a recognised university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance. Candidates with Law, Human Resources, and Business Administration degrees are strongly encouraged to apply. Other academic qualifications are welcome.
Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, practical experience that is relevant to the work of the Court may be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish) is considered an asset.