Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/02/2020
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Accounting Planning and Budget Department (DAB)
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
1 Komninon str., Thessaloniki, Grecia
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Contabilità e finanza
1-6 mesi (da giugno)
700 € mensili (se si affitta casa a Salonicco)
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The intern will work on the special project “Inventory 2019” and assist with:
- Checking the cost centres for every fixed asset;
- Comparing books with physical inventory for every fixed asset;
- Reviewing SAP entries;
- Performance of random checks on the physical inventory;
- Filing and archiving documents.
- Be students/have a diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Have good knowledge of Excel.
Internship at the Bank is open to candidates who, on the date of commencement of the internship:
- are enrolled in an undergraduate (i.e. leading to a bachelor’s degree, generally following secondary education) or graduate (i.e. leading to a master’s or a doctoral degree, generally following a bachelor’s degree) studies in a university or equivalent (this must be certified by an official confirmation of enrolment from the university or equivalent); or have obtained a full degree for undergraduate or graduate studies (as described above in this paragraph) within the 12 months immediately preceding the date of commencement of the internship;
- are minimum 19 years and maximum 30 years old;
- have excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have not previously benefited from an internship at the Bank or have worked at the Bank.