Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/03/2020
UNOG, Creative Communications Intern at the Perception Change Project,
United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
Palais des Nations, 1211 , Geneva, Svizzera
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Assist the team in researching, preparing, organizing, collecting, storing and/or translating drafts of communication materials, including books, brochures, infographics, newsletters and social media content;
- Assist the team with the planning, organization and implementation of outreach projects, publications, events and campaigns;
- Assist with the distribution of PCP publications and products as widely as possible;
- Assist with the management of files, folders, databases and websites;
- Perform other tasks as requested.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and·
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes a willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views. We strongly encourage diversity in the team. Applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds are welcome.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.