Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Frontier, 2020 Internship
Unter den Linden 10, Berlin, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
2-12 mesi (a partire da ottobre)
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Delivering a robust and accurate technical or theoretical analysis in a timely way, guided by more experienced consultants
- Contributing to the writing of reports or notes, written in a logical and well-structured manner using language appropriate for the intended audience
- Applying economic frameworks, ranging from economic equilibrium theory to econometric modelling
- Developing your Excel, Stata and modelling skills
- Working collaboratively with your project team/s as appropriate, while also being able to work alone on a piece of analysis seeking support when required
- Managing your own work and time to ensure you meet the agreed project deadlines, seeking advice from more experienced consultants as required; and,
- Work with Frontier economists across EMEA.
- You will be predicted or have obtained 2:1 university degree in Economics (or equivalent from a university outside the UK)
- Strong interest and understanding of micro-economics
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.