Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Schmidt Hammer Lassen, Industrial Design Intern
Schmidt Hammer Lassen
Njalsgade 17A Pakhus 2, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Ingegneria e Architettura
Secondo semestre 2020
- Be a part of developing projects that address emerging environmental and architectural concerns such as climate-change resilience, the changing nature of work, circular-economy, human health, resource conservation etc.
- Work together with skilled, experienced architects, industrial designers and manufacturers
- Expand your skills and discover new ways of working in the fields, design for manufacture, computational design, prototyping in our fabrication lab, renders, sustainability metrics, Life-cycle-analysis etc.
- Participate in an exciting learning program where our studios’ experts and leaders will introduce you to the most important areas within design and building technology.
- Be teamed up with an experienced colleague, who will mentor you and give you feedback on your work
- Get a strong foundation for your education and a future career in the architecture and design industry
- Currently studying architecture – as this internship is only for students still enrolled in school or students on an Erasmus+ ProgrammeCurrently studying architecture – as this internship is only for students still enrolled in school or students on an Erasmus+ Programme
- Ability to work in a 3D design program e.g. Rhino, Fusion 360, Inventor, Solidworks or similar
- Ability to research and present in a graphically proficient way
- Ability to think through the process of manufacturing or production in the creation of design ideas, i.e. propose how your design ideas idea might be made.