Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2019
eBay, Business Performance Intern
Hotham House, 1, London, Regno Unito
6 mesi (da agosto)
- Develop and improve analytics solutions by revamping data collection, processing and visualisation.
- Execute cross-functional data analytics projects with data engineers, data scientists, business managers, leading ad tech firms and external analytics solution providers.
- Understand product releases across eBay’s advertising stack and assess impact on performance as needed.
- Hunt down opportunities to bring to bear external data sources to enhance our reactiveness to market movements.
- Assist in day-to-day business operations for the Division including owning monthly billing reconciliation.
- Prepare training material for end-users to adopt data visualisation solutions.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or late-year Bachelor's degree program in a quantitative discipline
- Phenomenal intuition for business and communication skills
- Strong Excel & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in data analytics and visualisation tools is a big plus (e.g. SQL and Tableau)
- High internet affinity and interest in understanding complex technologies driving our product.