Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2019
Henkel, Internship in Corporate Audit - Digitalization
Henkelstr. 67, Düsseldorf, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
- Support digitization in internal auditing
- Analyze audit methodology and improve in the area of statistical analysis
- Develope the "Agile Auditing" approach
- Optimize the audit schedule for annual planning
- Simplifiy scoring models and optimize risk-based audit generation
- Develope audit approaches for new audit fields, e.g. e-commerce and start-ups.
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies with a major in computer science, industrial engineering, business administration with IT reference or comparable
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent English language skills
- Ambitious team player with strong communication and analytical skills.