Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/07/2019
European Institute for Gender Equality, Traineeships Administration Unit
EIGE - European Institute for Gender Equality
Gedimino pr. 16, Vilnius, Lituania
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Contabilità e finanza
880 € mensili + indennità di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 20/08/2019
- Support in development of administrative policies, guidance and manuals in the areas covered by the Unit;
- Support in streamlining the internal administrative processes and procedures;
- Contribution to the implementation of internal policies and application of administrative procedures;
- Support to audit coordination and analysis of the audit results;
- Contribution to the development and implementation of the Internal Control Framework;
- Assistance with the compilation of financial information;
- Budget planning, reporting and follow-up;
- Assistance in the co-ordination of different HR related projects and contracts;
- Creation and maintenance of internal HR databases and HR systems;
- Learning and development policies’ implementation including the organisation of training activities.
- The traineeship will offer the possibility to university graduates in areas such as business administration, finance, law, human resources management or similar to gain experience in the work of the EU in general and in the work of EIGE in particular.
- Applicants must have fluent English, both spoken and written, an excellent knowledge of at least one other EU language as well as computer skills applicable to a Windows environment.
- The traineeships are open to applicants who have not previously undertaken a traineeship in another EU institution or body and who have a recognised university degree evidencing completion of a full cycle of study.