Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2019
Cowi, Trainees Eu Policy Analysis
Avenue de Tervueren 13/B, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
L'offerta scade il 31/08/2019
As trainee, you will become part of a competent and dedicated team of experienced consultants and specialists working from Brussels and Denmark. You will experience the pulse and dynamics of the consulting business and gain experience in how we work with different international clients throughout the project cycle. You will be engaged in several projects and proposals, where you will work closely with project managers and consultants, and your tasks can involve:
- Desk research
- Data management and analyses (e.g. in Excel)
- Interviews, focus group interviews and surveys
Participation in client meetings and preparation of meeting reports
- Analysis and reporting.
- COWI Economics & Management is looking for trainees who combine high professional standards with strong social competences and a keen professional interest in EU and international policy.
- You have a wish to explore career opportunities in the consulting business and thrive in a challenging environment, keeping deadlines.
- You speak and write English and at least one other European language at a high level.
- You have experience in working with Excel and Word. Experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses is an asset.
- You have a Master's degree within economics, law, public administration or political science.