Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/07/2019
King, Data Engineering Intern
Sveavägen 44, Stockholm, Svezia
As a Data Engineering Intern at King, you'll have a great opportunity to learn about running one of the state-of-the-art streaming platforms, which processes hundreds of billions of game events. Further, you will have the chance to contribute to such a large scale project by designing a monitoring, alerting and self-healing application that improves the availability of the platform. We offer you the chance to work in an agile and fast-paced environment, where you'll see the impact of your work very quickly. You will, amongst other things...
- Learn about various technologies that are used at King to support one of the biggest mobile games in the world
- Design and implement features required to support the platform to increase its availability
- Build backend support systems such as monitoring and build tools to support our production systems processing over hundreds of billions of events per day
- Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
With a passion for games and programming, you will also have a strong analytical mindset and demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding the whole tech stack. You are a fast learner and comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Other skills include:
- A strong understanding and practical experience using Java
- Understanding of Apache Fink/YARN/Kafka and Hadoop, with a keeness to learn more
- Interest in stream processing and distributed programming will be beneficial
- A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities
- Fluent in English.