Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2020
Unilever, Internship - Customer Development & Data Analytics
Unilever Belgium nv
Boulevard de l‘Humanité 292, Bruxelles, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
3 - 6 mesi, inizio settembre/ottobre 2020.
L'offerta scade il 13/08/2020
During this internship you will gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces, and you will learn how to make a success out of a product in a difficult environment. Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Working on one or more analysis independently or with other team members.
- Collecting data, cleaning up data and making sure the quality of the data is up to standard.
- Thinking along with the team on how to best present the analysis to our business colleagues.
- Presenting your findings to the stakeholders.
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a European university (or equivalent institution) or Business School during the entire internship. Your studies must have an analytic component. For example: courses on Statistics, Market Assessment, Marketing research or Marketing intelligence.
- You are familiar with MS office tools in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with power BI is a big plus!
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.